Terms and Conditions
We know… boring! But please do take a minute to read our terms and conditions for all Modern Love Wedding exhibitors.
- No refunds will be given unless the stand is re-let after the show has hit full capacity. If we can re-let your stand an administration fee of £40 will apply before any money is returned. All cancellations should be made by email.
- NCWF can not move stand bookings onto future fairs if an exhibitor can no longer attend the event. Of course, we will try our hardest to fill your stand.
- If, for any reason beyond our control including weather, the event is cancelled, NCWF will not refund any stand payments. This must be done through exhibitors own insurance.
- If any situations arise as a direct result from your stand NCWF holds no responsibility, and it is the owner of the stand who will be held responsible. Public liability insurance is highly recommended to cover yourselves should an incident arise.
- All stands must leave their space how they found it, if an exhibitor is found to repeatedly offend then they will no longer be able to trade at the show.
- Use of electrical equipment should be cleared with the Organiser. All electrical equipment used by the exhibitor must have a current PAT certificate.
- All business must only promote and sell products described in their application.
- The sale of food or drink is not permitted on your stand, unless prior agreement has been made.
- NCWF does not accept any responsibility for loss, damage or theft to any property brought to the event, or personal injury whilst at the event.